- Full metal upper and lower receivers, all ronin uppers can be used on any Ronin lower, allowing for one rifle to fill a variety of different roles, from SBR to DMR
- Tanker style adjustable PDW stock keeps the rifles profile low, without sacrificing usability
- CNC machined 6" keymod handguard allows for easy integration of most popular accessories
- Enlarged trigger guard and ambidextrous fire controls make weapon manipulations easy
- AEG2.5 gearbox allows for FPS adjustment with one tool
- One piece rotary hop up
- Reinforced and radiused gearbox
- Switch lift extender prevents the burnout of trigger contacts
Since their inception, KWA has been one of the biggest names in Airsoft. From AEGs to gas blowback rifles, KWA has been providing reliable, realistic and high performing Airsoft training guns to the market for over a decade and have maintained their position by listening to customer feedback, and bringing new products to the market to meet those needs.
KWA is proud to announce their newest line of Airsoft AEGs, the Ronin series of AEGs. Designed from years of feedback from loyal customers, the Ronin series of AEGs now feature modular, interchangeable upper receivers, allowing the user to use any upper in the Ronin series, on any Ronin lower. One lower, a multitude of possibilities. Depending on which Ronin model you choose, the Ronin upper receivers feature either Keymod or M-lok compatible rails, allowing for use with most popular accessories on the market.
Externally the Ronin series features enlarged trigger guards, ambidextrous fire controls to improve weapon manipulation, as well as a custom mock suppressor for a more aggressive look as well as a PTS Enhanced Polymer Grip and PTS flip up back up sights.
The Ronins aren't just window dressed, the external upgrades are only over shadowed by the internal upgrades that KWA had outfitted the Ronin with. One piece rotary hop up, reinforced radiused grearbox and switch life extender ensure that the Ronin series of AEGs will continue to perform reliably in even the worst of conditions
Length: 527.05mm - 647.7mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 200.02mm
Magazine Capacity: 30/120 round variable capacity KWA magazines with cut-off, compatible with other M4 style magazine (without cut off)
Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: KWA V2.5 gearbox
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4V Lipo Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual